Welcome to Equitable Mediation
A Peaceful Divorce is All About Choices.
Going through a divorce will likely be one of the most significant and stressful life events you and your spouse will ever face.
It’s not only devastating emotionally, but the divorce process itself, if not handled properly, can be long, drawn-out and damaging to everyone involved, including your children.
So if you or your spouse lives in NJ or Illinois, what can you do to make sure that doesn’t happen?
You can choose to work with the expert divorce mediators at Equitable Mediation.
If you and your spouse both agree to divorce and want it to be peaceful, fair, child-focused and cost-effective, take the next step and book an initial meeting for the two of you.
Equitable Mediation: A Complete Divorce and Mediation Solution
The issues in a divorce have less to do with laws and more to do with money, emotions and paperwork.
That’s why our divorce and mediation services are specifically designed to cover all important aspects of your divorce:
Legal, Financial, Emotional and Operational.
- We’ll educate you on the relevant laws so you can make informed decisions that are right for you and your children.
- We’ll help you come to fair and equitable agreements on child support, alimony, and the division of your assets and liabilities using our extensive knowledge of divorce finances.
- We'll provide you with much-needed emotional support. You’ll have unlimited access to our Divorce Coach throughout the mediation process to help overcome any conflict that may arise during your negotiations and/or to help you manage the intense emotional upheaval that often accompanies divorce.
- Unlike other divorce mediators, we are fully involved from start to finish, actively guiding you through our complete and thorough divorce and mediation process. We can even provide assistance facilitating the administrative filing of the divorce if needed.
- You can choose to work with our divorce mediators how and where you want either virtually or in-person.
- And you’ll know upfront what you’ll pay with our all-inclusive, flat-fee mediation services to eliminate the anxiety of unknown mounting legal fees.
You'll have everything you need to ensure your divorce and mediation goes as smoothly as possible from start to finish.
No other divorce option comes close to the advantages that mediation provides.
- Mediation enables you to complete your divorce in less time, with less stress and at a lower cost - without lawyers. Allowing you to peacefully end your marriage in months instead of years, while saving thousands on your divorce.
- Divorce Mediation is the most child-focused of all divorce options. You’ll make decisions as mom and dad, not plaintiff and defendant. So you can both be actively involved in your children's lives.
- Mediation allows you to create an agreement you both find fair. Neither spouse can “win” at the expense of the other because the terms of your settlement must be acceptable to both of you.
Divorce is difficult but it doesn’t have to be a disaster.
So choose the divorce method that’s peaceful, cost-effective and better for you and your children.
And choose the expert divorce mediation team at Equitable Mediation.
Choose Equitable Mediation.
Less time. Less money. Less stress.
Better for the kids. Better for you.
It's Time. Take the Next Step:
Or, if you're early in the process, learn more about divorce mediation.