Welcome to Equitable Mediation
Divorce is tough. We know. We’ve been through it too.
But there are ways to make it easier. One of them is by using divorce mediators instead of attorneys to negotiate a fair settlement. You’ll save so much money, time, and stress you’ll wonder why anyone would choose otherwise. The other is by working with a team of professionals who are passionate about helping you avoid the damage of a litigated divorce.
Equitable Mediation: A Complete Divorce and Mediation Solution
At Equitable Mediation we believe that divorce is about more than just the law. It’s about your life and rebuilding your financial future. It’s about effectively co-parenting your children and healing from the emotional toll of your divorce. That’s why we offer services to address all three important aspects of divorce: legal, financial, and emotional.
We provide you with expert legal and financial knowledge to successfully resolve the complex issues of divorce such as child support and alimony. We also offer guidance through this significant life transition by providing emotional support and a much-needed plan before, during and after divorce. We know from experience that the right information, combined with the right expertise and the right kind of support can make the difficult process of divorce less expensive, less time-consuming and less stressful.
Our Services Include:
We know the divorce and mediation process can seem like a black box with no clear set of instructions to navigate through the chaos. That’s why we work hard to take the anxiety and guesswork out of it.
- We educate you on the relevant laws that pertain to your divorce. So that you can make informed decisions that are right for you and your children.
- We help you create an agreement you both find fair. By bringing options to the table and actively guiding you through your negotiations, you’ll reach agreement on all relevant issues.
- We offer you a mediation process that is proven effective. 98% of our clients complete the mediation process successfully even if at the outset agreement seemed impossible.
- We let you know upfront what you’ll pay. Our flat-fee pricing structure for mediation takes the anxiety out of unknown mounting legal bills. This way, you can spend more of your time focused on making the important decisions that matter most to you and your children’s future.
- We offer flexible meeting options. Choose convenient online mediation or mediate face-to-face inone of our New Jersey or Illinois office locations.
Learn more about Divorce Mediation
Or call (877) 732-6682
to schedule an initial meeting
for you and your spouse.
Financial: Divorce Financial Analysis
We understand how scary the prospect of a divorce can be. That’s why we’ll use our extensive knowledge of divorce finances to explore with you 1-on-1 what some possible child support, alimony or property distribution scenarios might be.
- We work to give you a better understanding of what your financial picture might look like post-divorce, regardless if you’re the one who expects to pay or receive support.
- If you have limited exposure to your household finances, we can help you become self-reliant and comfortable enabling you to manage your financial responsibilities post-divorce.
Learn more about Divorce Financial Analysis
Or if you’re ready to get started
Emotional: Divorce Coaching
At Equitable Mediation, we know divorce brings intense stress and a complete emotional upheaval to everyday life. That’s why you need a divorce and mediation firm that cares about your health and emotional well-being.
Our divorce coaching services can support you in a number of ways before, during and after divorce:
- We can help you weigh your options and gain the clarity you need to be able to make the right decisions for you and your children if you’re contemplating a divorce.
- We can help you clear your head of the intense toxic emotions that impair your judgment and ability to make the critical decisions that will impact your future if you’re in the midst of a divorce. At the same time, you’ll gain the confidence to stand up for yourself and take back control.
- We’ll help you cope with the aftermath emotionally and tactically and help you build a new and fulfilling life post-divorce.
- During the mediation process, a divorce coach can help you and your spouse work together even if your ability to communicate with each other is strained or has completely broken down. Greatly increasing your chances of avoiding litigation.
Learn more about Divorce Coaching
Or if you’re ready to get started
Divorce is Difficult But It Doesn’t Have To Be A Disaster!
No matter where you are in the process, we have divorce and mediation services custom designed to meet your unique needs.
Call (877) 732-6682 or fill out our contact form today