Welcome to Equitable Mediation
A Peaceful Divorce is All About Choices.
Going through a divorce will likely be one of the most significant and stressful life events you will ever face.
It’s not only devastating emotionally and a complete upheaval to “life as you know it,” but the divorce process itself, if not handled properly, can be long, drawn out and damaging to everyone involved, including your children.
So what can you do to make sure that doesn’t happen to you and your family?
You can choose to work with the divorce mediators at Equitable Mediation.
Equitable Mediation: A Complete Divorce and Mediation Solution
Most of the issues resolved in a divorce have less to do with the law and more to do with money and emotions.
Things like moving forward with your life and rebuilding your financial future. Or effectively co-parenting your children and healing from the emotional toll of your divorce.
That’s why our divorce and mediation services are specifically designed to support all three important aspects of your divorce:
Legal, Financial, and Emotional.
- We’ll educate you on the relevant laws so you can make informed decisions that are right for you and your children.
- We’ll help you come to fair and equitable agreements on child support, alimony, and the division of your assets and liabilities using our extensive knowledge of divorce finances.
- We'll provide you with much-needed emotional support. You’ll have unlimited access to our Divorce Coach throughout your time working with us which is especially ideal for individuals who are struggling with the intense emotional upheaval that accompanies divorce.
- Unlike other divorce mediators, we are fully involved from start to finish, actively guiding you through our complete and thorough divorce and mediation process.
- You’ll know upfront what you’ll pay with our all-inclusive, flat-fee mediation services thus eliminating the anxiety of unknown mounting legal bills.
- You can choose to work with our divorce mediators how and where you want either virtually or in-person.
You'll have everything you need to ensure your divorce and mediation goes as smoothly as possible.
If you and your spouse are ready to begin the divorce process and both want to mediate, learn how to get started.
No other divorce option comes close to the advantages that mediation provides.
- Mediation enables you to complete your divorce in less time, with less stress and at a lower cost - without lawyers. Allowing you to peacefully end your marriage in months instead of years, while saving thousands on your divorce.
- Divorce Mediation is the most child-focused of all divorce options. You’ll make decisions as mom and dad, not plaintiff and defendant. So you can both be actively involved in your children's lives.
- Mediation allows you to create an agreement you both find fair. Neither spouse can “win” at the expense of the other as the terms of your settlement must be acceptable to both of you.
Learn More About Divorce Mediation
Divorce is difficult but it doesn’t have to be a disaster.
So choose the divorce method that’s peaceful, cost-effective and better for you and your children.
Less time. Less money. Less stress.
Better for the kids. Better for you.
If you and your spouse are ready to begin the divorce process and both want to mediate,
Or, if you're early in the process, you can visit our Knowledge Center.