What is Divorce Coaching?Print
Divorce Coaching is all about results.
Focused, accelerated, sustainable and transformational results.
Focused because every coaching session is all about you!
Accelerated because we work together to go directly to the root of your divorce-related problems and create an action plan with a series of easy to follow steps designed to eliminate them.
Sustainable because when you take these new actions every day, they will become new, healthy habits and the new “empowered way” you lead your life.
Transformational because the way you will experience life will never be the same again – in an amazing way!
By using our F.A.S.T. process…
Your life will change more quickly and profoundly than you ever thought possible.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you facing divorce and want to know your options?
- Do you need direction on how to effectively plan and prepare for divorce tactically, financially and emotionally while avoiding all the pitfalls?
- Do you want to learn how you can stand up for yourself and get what you’re entitled to?
- Have you made the difficult decision to divorce but want to do whatever you can to protect your children from unnecessary pain, stress and anxiety?
- Do you feel like you’re all alone and no one seems to understand what you are going through?
- Are you tired of feeling like you’re on an emotional roller coaster that you just can’t seem to get control of?
- Do you feel like your divorce-related stress is taking a toll on your ability to parent, lead a career, or to remain healthy?
- Do you feel like the divorce is draining all of your time, energy and emotional bandwidth?
- Do you feel like a failure or that you’ll never find love or happiness again?
- Do you want to learn exactly what you can do to successfully make it through this scary, overwhelming and painful life event?
Do you want to do something good for yourself
that will put you squarely in control of your own life and happiness once and for all?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then get started with divorce coaching today!
Is Divorce Coaching Like Therapy?
Nope, it sure isn’t.
Some people decide to see a therapist for help getting over their divorce. There’s nothing wrong with therapy and for treating mental health issues, it’s the right choice.
Therapy is about the past in an attempt to analyze why things happened – in the past.
But consider this: if you spend all your time re-hashing the past, won’t it just keep you stuck – in the past? What good does spending time looking backwards do when what you really want to do is move forward?
Wouldn’t you rather focus your energy on getting through your divorce successfully so you can go on to build a new life you love and deserve?
You can’t change the past but you can create your future.
Coaching Is Less About “Why” and More About “How To”
Divorce Coaching is about the present and the future.
- Plan and prepare for divorce so you can get through it as quickly, productively and peacefully as possible.
- Get educated, know your options and make smart decisions before, during and after your divorce.
- Get a fair settlement by learning how to stand up for yourself and negotiate effectively in your and your children’s best interests.
- Ditch the roller coaster and regain control of your emotions and your life.
- Break the destructive patterns that are preventing you from having the happy life you want and deserve.
- No longer see problems, only opportunities to learn and grow.
- Define new rules for what you will and won’t tolerate, set boundaries with your soon-to-be ex and align your values to the way you live your life. Be the boss of you!
- Let go of the anger and pain of your divorce and move forward with strength, courage and optimism. Say goodbye to resentment, worry and self-doubt.
- Have fun and start confidently dating again after divorce.
- Reclaim your power (as hard as this might be to believe, you do have power) and create a life of purpose, freedom and joy.
How Does Divorce Coaching Work?
Divorce Coaching is based on personal power – self-awareness, risk-taking and action which results in a deeply felt empowerment and personal freedom.
We’ll work together one-on-one for less than an hour each week via telephone or Skype and while I have no doubt you’ll hang up the phone each week feeling supported, inspired and empowered to take action, wait until you experience the real power of divorce coaching – it’s what happens between sessions.
How you move through-and eventually beyond divorce is your choice.
Will you choose to stay stuck in the hurt and pain of the past or will you choose to use your divorce as a springboard into a brighter and more joyful future?
I’m not pro-divorce, but I am pro-happiness and you deserve to be happy.